Prairie Light eBook Series

Friday, January 08, 2021

The (Incredibly Late) Official Announcement of my new ebook series Prairie Light

Greetings and New Years Wishes to you all in 2021! There were certain things I never really noticed until we moved to our present location, an old farmhouse at the corner of an intersection in Tippecanoe County in 2005. While our other home, a 1950's ranch-style home just down the road, offered me a a convenient and enjoyable view of the sunset from my kitchen sink window, it wasn't until we moved here that I started tracking both the beautiful sunrises and sunsets on our Indiana prairie and the movement of the sun on the horizon from summer to winter. At this location our neighbor's pole barn across the field became a silhouette against the horizon that only enhanced those views which I came to refer to as "Prairie Light."

After I finished writing my first ebook A Furniture Refinisher's Newsletter in 2017, I decided to follow it with a series called "Prairie Light." This series would essentially be a photo anthology, also in ebook format, long on pictures and sparse on comment, and consist of four volumes : Seasons of Light, Prairie Views, Prairie Life, and Prairie Gardens. All would feature Mother Nature in all her various moods as a back drop.

Today I would like to announce to you that the first two volumes Prairie Light: Seasons of Light and Prairie Light: Prairie Views are available at the Amazon Kindle Store for only $1.99 each. 

Following is more information about each volume:

Prairie Light: Seasons of Light - This first book of a photo anthology series "Prairie Light" features a specific area of the Midwestern tall grass prairie in central Indiana. To quote directly from the book, "Out here we do not have the quaint hills and hollows, the rolling woodlands, or the great oceans and mountain ranges of the United States, but we do have the vast sky, the prairie grasses, and Mother Nature's ever-varying moods," which the author has come to think of as "prairie light." This book is primarily about observing the beauty around you, where ever you are.

Video Sample of Photographs in Seasons of Light


Prairie Light: Prairie Views - This second book of the Prairie Light series features landscapes, skyscapes, and various rural scenes from the Indiana tall grass prairie where the land starts to flatten as it extends toward the Great Plains west of the Mississippi river. Many of the photos are taken close to where the author lives and encourage the reader to observe the beauty around them wherever they are.

Video Sample of Photographs in Prairie views


Cheers to all you photography aficionados, nature lovers, and other folks! If you are on Facebook I encourage you to check out the Indiana Nature and Wildlife Photographers page.

JuneBug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Serenity Autumn, currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Mr Bejamin Lee On Email 247officedept@gmail.com   And Whats-App +1-989-394-3740. He doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.