Amazon Affiliate

Friday, April 11, 2008

Heads Up for All You Firma Duchene Watchers!

Just thought I'd let you know that one of Aunt Firma's paintings sold on ebay for $350.00. Here's the link (for as long as ebay keeps it, anyway). And here's what the seller wrote about it:


  • Beautiful Southern Indiana Landscape by Indiana Artist "Aunt" Firma Duchane Phillips.


  • Oil on Canvas measures 36 x 24 inches - 42 x 30 overall in very good frame.


  • Painting is in excellent condition, very bright and vivid with excellent detail. No chipping or tears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Junebug,
I own a large painting by your aunt Firma It's a fall forest setting with a fast moving stream flowing through the forest. I've owned it for over forty years.
If you'd like to contact me about it--e-mail: bluhok2@yahoo.com
I grew up in Rosedale, Indiana
Thomas C. Hookey